Detroit MI Home Healthcare for Sale

detroit michigan home health for sale, detroit home health for sale, home health for sale, michigan home health for sale

Detroit Mi Home Healthcare for Sale

Detroit Mi Home Healthcare

This Detroit MI Home Healthcare for sale is an amazing find for anyone wanting to expand their current business or start the ground with a solid revenue stream. 2016 had a Total Revenue of $687,000 and is on track for similar in 2017. Blue Cross Blue Shield is responsible for 25% of the Revenue with the remaining 75% coming from Medicare. This Home Healthcare for sale is ACHC Accredited which aids the agency in serving it’s 78 census. If you are looking for a Detroit MI Home Healthcare that can service more than a few counties this is the one for you! It can service the entire state of Michigan.

Asking Price: $399K
Reference Number: 16308238

Contact Jason – 586-623-5616

**Cash equivalent to purchase price set aside to invest from currently available funds required.

***Healthcare specific industry experience required.


Detroit Mi Home Healthcare

Detroit MI Home Healthcare, Home health for sale, sell my home health

Vallexa Advisors, Mergers & Acquisitions has over 10 years of experience in matching Home health, Home Care, and Hospice Sellers with Buyers perfect for continuing on the work the previous owner achieved! Sellers and Buyers can trust the Vallexa will always provide the utmost professional service while maintaining strict confidentiality with all clients!

Interested in purchasing a Hospice?
Click here!

Interested in purchasing a Home Care?
Click here!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *